Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wondering Again ~ The Will of God

The future is uncertain. There are opportunities; which is the best?

Pondering some questions help clarify my thinking and God’s leading:
·        What is it about this opportunity that I feel would bring me life?
·        Would this opportunity feeds personal negative thinking?
·        What will be the personal costs of this opportunity?
·        What would it look like for Bill and I to partner in this opportunity?
·        What might God be saying about this opportunity?
·        What cautions might God be voicing to me?
·        Are certain scriptures standing out?
·        What am I hearing?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths”.
Proverbs 3:5 and 6

No comments:

Post a Comment