Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A New Song

Recently Psalm 92:15 has grabbed my heart and guided my prayers,

“to declare that the Lord is upright,
He is my rock and
There is NO unrighteousness in him.”

Thank you, Father, that your ways are trustworthy with my young friend who had a stroke.  Father, would you please restore her to health.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, that I can trust your care with my friends’ prodigal sons.  Father, may the sons experience your running toward them.  Please let them respond to you.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, that your plans are good for our son who needs a job.  Would you cause his resume to rise to the top of the many that are received.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, that you will give comfort to my cousin whose husband was killed.  Help her, Father, through today.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, that your timing is perfect in the sale of my friend’s home.  Would you let these potential buyers agree to the terms. 
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for the grace you are extending to my friends as they struggle with serious medical issues and parenting three young children.  I pray that tomorrow’s surgery will be successful.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for extending grace to our young friends who have experienced so many miscarriages.  I pray for a baby for them.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for giving wisdom to our friends whose daughter struggles with a brain tumor.  Help them with today’s decisions.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for the opportunity to trust your goodness with our friends who are living with cancer.  I pray for grace for today.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for how you are protecting my young friend who is in the midst of a divorce.  Father, would you provide her needs emotionally, spiritually, physically.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for your timing with Bill’s next career assignment.  Please give us patience.
There is no unrighteousness in you.
Thank you, Father, for your peace that passes all understanding.  Our friends need that this week as they plan for the funeral of their son.
There is no unrighteousness in you.

“He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.”
Psalm 40:3

No comments:

Post a Comment