Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bordered By Love

I have a special treat for you this Thursday.

Please meet my good friend and writing mentor Amy Nowak. Her creative word-weaving and winsome story-telling draw you in and gently communicate truth.

In this post, you'll likely learn a bit about the history of our nation which Amy uses to lead into a piece of her history and led me to remember a scary story from my history - the day I thought I lost my GRAND. But more importantly, this all connects to us and our sometimes reality. You can find her words here.

At the bottom, Amy shares a book that has been meaningful to her. Perhaps it would be for you as well.








2 comments:

  1. Um, I can't find your friend's posting. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the word "here" highlighted in the sentence, you can find her words here.

      Delete